Broken workplace relationships can create a toxic environment for the wider team. Our approach is to resolve disputes early by facilitating conversations and restoring communication through a mana-enhancing process which could include a restorative practice approach.
Facilitators create the right environment and process for constructive conversations to take place. It can be useful for individual matters or for wider teams who have been experiencing issues within their dynamics.
Independent facilitators create an impartial environment which internal staff can't. Importantly, an environment of trust is created in order for constructive conversations to take place. Challenging conversations happen in a safe and supported way. Provided early, facilitation helps your people explore and reach consensus on issues before positions become entrenched. Facilitators are neutral and guide parties to an agreement in an informal but assisted manner.
Benefits for your people include:
- Restore communication
- Early resolution of issues
- Improve resilience & grow skills for future use
- Alleviate stress & anxiety
- Improve productivity & engagement
Benefits for your organisation:
- Minimise need for adversarial processes
- Reduce involvement of advocates & lawyers
- Prevent costly disputes, grievances & settlements
- Create a proactive & positive conflict culture
- Less absenteeism
- Better focused teams & work quality
- Use insights to assist learning & development