Learning and development
Fair Way offers a range of bespoke and general training programmes delivered by experienced practitioners using insights from our real life experience.
How invaluable would you find a team that's ready and well equipped to have difficult conversations with internal stakeholders and external customers?
Fair Way’s practitioners will meet with you to discuss your organisational needs and learning goals. Based on your direction, Fair Way can either design a custom learning package or deliver one of our existing workshop programmes.
Examples of typical learning areas:
- Challenging conversations
- Giving feedback
- Leadership coaching
- Complaints handling
- Conflict resolution skills
Enhance your existing capabilities:
- Leaders build new skills and capabilities to support and grow effective, thriving teams
- Navigate difficult conversations about topical issues such as the COVID-19 protection framework and vaccination mandates
- Support specialist customer engagement and complaints teams to deliver exceptional customer experience
- Increase resilience and decrease the negative effects of conflict on your people