Customer Service Charter
Our Customer Service Charter sets out clearly and simply the standards of service that customers can expect from us. It also tells you what you need to know so you can help us to help you, and explains how you can give us feedback on any aspect of our service.
Our service standards set the level of service excellence we aim to deliver
You can expect:
- to be able to use a range of channels to communicate with us
- to be provided with a range of appropriate dispute resolution services to meet your diverse needs
- to interact with staff that are sensitive to your circumstances and that are interested in helping you
- to obtain an independent, unbiased decision or outcome, after an impartial and transparent process
- to have a clear understanding of the services we provide and as well as your options within the process
- us to ensure the respectful resolution of your dispute by ensuring a fair process for all of our customers
- that we provide you with clear indication of timeframes, both generally and for your individual case
- to have a full understanding of your obligations as well as your options within the process
- to receive information that is accurate, up-to-date, and easy to understand
- for us to explain why we ask you to provide certain information
- that your information will be kept private and confidential
The level of service excellence will be measured through regular customer surveys and by monitoring the feedback you provide. We will regularly publish the results on our website and in our annual report.
What you can do to help us help you
To help us help you, please:
- carefully read the information we provide so you understand your rights and responsibilities
- make sure the information you give us is correct
- give us details of changes in your circumstances as soon as the changes occur
- tell us if you have special requirements, such as needing interpreter assistance
- ask us if you are not sure about anything
Feedback — compliments, complaints, suggestions
We value your compliments, complaints and suggestions.
These could be:
- about a positive experience you have had
- a comment or suggestion on how we can improve our services to you
- a complaint if you are not satisfied with the service you have received.
If you would like to give us feedback, please email email@example.com