Alert Level 2 – Update from FairWay
Updated 14 May 2020
At Fair Way, the wellbeing of our people and customers is a priority for us so we are continuing to closely monitor the official guidance around COVID-19.
Alert Level 2
At Alert Level 2, businesses are encouraged to use alternative ways of working if possible, so many of our Fair Way team members will continue working home. Others will begin returning to the office from Monday 18 May.
For the safety of our team and our customers, we are restricting travel and meetings in person where practical. Our preference is to continue providing dispute resolution services through alternative means, such as video conferencing. Where this is not possible, we can arrange a face to face meeting if necessary public health requirements can be achieved.
Getting in touch
You can continue to get in touch with us as normal. Please feel free to contact us on the numbers below:
- Fair Way Resolution - 0800 77 44 22
- ACC Reviews - 0800 77 44 14
- Building and Construction Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 02
- Commercial and Private Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 08
- Employee Liaison Service - 0800 35 55 55
- Family Dispute Resolution - 0800 77 44 20
- Financial Dispute Resolution Service - 0508 337 337
- iStudent Complaints - 0800 00 66 75
- Telecommunications Dispute Resolution - 0508 98 98 98
We will continue to stay in touch with our clients and customers and update you as the situation develops. If you do have any questions, please get in touch the team.