Alert Level 3 – Update from FairWay
Updated 28 April 2020
Fair Way remains open for business at Alert Level 3.
Since the initial lockdown, the Fair Way team have been working from home and delivering services through our virtual office.
What does a virtual office mean?
- All our services remain open
- You can continue to get in touch with our team as usual – by phone and email
- We use videoconferencing and online meeting platforms to deliver services.
Can you deliver a full range of services?
For several years, Fair Way has been providing services online. This has enabled us to continue providing our full suite of dispute resolution services during the current pandemic.
All our services are open, and we have successfully delivered review, mediation, and other conflict management services using virtual means throughout the lockdown.
We will continue to safely assist New Zealanders in conflict to move forward, during these uncertain times.
Scheduled face to face events
If you have a face to face event scheduled with Fair Way while the current restrictions are in place, we will be in touch with you to make videoconference or online meeting arrangements.
How can I get in touch?
You can continue to get in touch with us by phone and email.
Please feel free to contact us on the numbers below:
- Fair Way Resolution - 0800 77 44 22
- ACC Reviews - 0800 77 44 14
- Building and Construction Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 02
- Commercial and Private Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 08
- Employee Liaison Service - 0800 35 55 55
- Family Dispute Resolution - 0800 77 44 20
- Financial Dispute Resolution Service - 0508 337 337
- iStudent Complaints - 0800 00 66 75
- Telecommunications Dispute Resolution - 0508 98 98 98
We will continue to stay in touch with our clients and customers and update you as the situation develops.