COVID-19 – Alert Level 2 Update
Updated 31 August
While at Alert Level 2 all FairWay services remain open.
Alert Level 2
While we are at Alert Level 2, we ask any visitors to the FairWay office to be mindful of the public health requirements.
- Please keep a record of your visit
- Practice good hygiene
- Maintain physical distancing
- If you’re unwell, please stay home.
At Alert Level 2, we continue to make use of videoconference or online meeting arrangements.
If public health requirements can be achieved, we can arrange a face to face meeting if necessary.
The FairWay team will be in touch if you have a face to face event scheduled in the coming days.
How can I get in touch?
You can continue to get in touch with us by phone and email.
Please feel free to contact us on the numbers below:
- FairWay Resolution - 0800 77 44 22
- ACC Reviews - 0800 77 44 14
- Building and Construction Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 02
- Commercial and Private Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 08
- Employee Liaison Service - 0800 35 55 55
- Family Dispute Resolution - 0800 77 44 20
- Financial Dispute Resolution Service - 0508 337 337
- iStudent Complaints - 0800 00 66 75
- Telecommunications Dispute Resolution - 0508 98 98 98
We will continue to stay in touch with our clients and customers and update you if the situation changes.