COVID-19 Update – August 2021
FairWay remains open across all Alert Levels.
While at Alert Level 4 and Alert Level 3, our team will be working from home and delivering services through our virtual office.
What does this mean?
- All services remain open
- You can continue to get in touch with our team as usual – by phone and email
- We will use videoconferencing and online meeting platforms to deliver services.
If you have a face to face event scheduled with FairWay while the current restrictions are in place, we will be in touch with you to make videoconference or online meeting arrangements.
How can I get in touch?
You can continue to get in touch with us by phone and email.
Please feel free to contact us on the numbers below:
- FairWay Resolution - 0800 77 44 22
- ACC Reviews - 0800 77 44 14
- Building and Construction Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 02
- Commercial and Private Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 08
- Employee Liaison Service - 0800 35 55 55
- Family Dispute Resolution - 0800 77 44 20
- Financial Dispute Resolution Service - 0508 337 337
- iStudent Complaints - 0800 00 66 75
- Telecommunications Dispute Resolution - 0508 98 98 98