From 11.59pm on Wednesday 17 February, Auckland will be at COVID-19 Alert Level 2 and the rest of the country will be at Alert Level 1. This will be reviewed again on Monday 22 February.
- All our services remain open
- You can continue to get in touch with our team as usual – by phone and email.
Scheduled face to face events
The FairWay team will be in touch if you have a face to face event scheduled in Auckland over the coming days. At Alert Level 2 we can arrange a face to face meeting if necessary public health requirements can be achieved, or we can also make videoconference or online meeting arrangements.
How can I get in touch?
You can continue to get in touch with us by phone and email.
Please feel free to contact us on the numbers below:
- FairWay Resolution - 0800 77 44 22
- ACC Reviews - 0800 77 44 14
- Building and Construction Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 02
- Commercial and Private Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 08
- Employee Liaison Service - 0800 35 55 55
- Family Dispute Resolution - 0800 77 44 20
- Financial Dispute Resolution Service - 0508 337 337
- iStudent Complaints - 0800 00 66 75
- Telecommunications Dispute Resolution - 0508 98 98 98
We will continue to stay in touch with our clients and customers and update you if the situation changes.