Auckland is at Alert Level 3. The rest of New Zealand is at Alert Level 2. These Alert Levels came into effect from 6am on Sunday 28 February and will be in place for 7 days.
- All our services remain open
- You can continue to get in touch with our team as usual – by phone and email
- We will use videoconferencing and online meeting platforms to deliver services in Auckland.
Scheduled face to face events
If you have a face to face event scheduled with FairWay in Auckland while the current restrictions are in place, we will be in touch with you to make videoconference or online meeting arrangements. The FairWay team are experienced at working from home and delivering services through our virtual office.
Rest of NZ
The FairWay team will be in touch if you have a face to face event scheduled in the coming days. At Alert Level 2 we can arrange a face to face meeting if necessary public health requirements can be achieved, or we can also make videoconference or online meeting arrangements.
How can I get in touch?
You can continue to get in touch with us by phone and email.
Please feel free to contact us on the numbers below:
- FairWay Resolution - 0800 77 44 22
- ACC Reviews - 0800 77 44 14
- Building and Construction Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 02
- Commercial and Private Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 08
- Employee Liaison Service - 0800 35 55 55
- Family Dispute Resolution - 0800 77 44 20
- Financial Dispute Resolution Service - 0508 337 337
- iStudent Complaints - 0800 00 66 75
- Telecommunications Dispute Resolution - 0508 98 98 98
We will continue to stay in touch with our clients and customers and update you if the situation changes.