COVID-19 – Update from FairWay
Updated 16 March 2020
Like most of you, we are closely monitoring the Government advice around COVID-19. As an organisation, the wellbeing of our people and customers is a priority for us.
We are continuing to monitor the developing situation very closely and we want to share with you an update about our enhanced measures to help reduce the possible spread of the novel coronavirus.
We are taking precautionary steps of restricting any non-essential travel and avoiding meetings in person where practical. We will be in touch with any impacted customers to arrange an alternative method, such as using video conferencing.
Through our business planning and supporting technology solutions, we are committed to providing a full suite of dispute resolution services and confident of our ability to continue to do so.
Our leadership team will be meeting regularly to assess any developments and consider any additional measures as the situation evolves.
We will continue to stay in touch with our clients and customers and update you as the situation develops. If you do have any questions, please get in touch the team on the numbers below:
- Fair Way Resolution - 0800 77 44 22
- ACC Reviews - 0800 77 44 14
- Building and Construction Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 02
- Commercial and Private Dispute Resolution Service - 0800 77 44 08
- Employee Liaison Service - 0800 35 55 55
- Family Dispute Resolution - 0800 77 44 20
- Financial Dispute Resolution Service - 0508 337 337
- iStudent Complaints - 0800 00 66 75
- Telecommunications Dispute Resolution - 0508 98 98 98
We appreciate your support and understanding as we work through this changing situation.