Employee Liaison Service (ELS) is a confidential, off-the-record place to turn to when you are experiencing issues at work.
If you are experiencing an issue at work, you can get some coaching and support from independent practitioners, experienced in conflict resolution. FairWay’s Employee Liaison Service (ELS) practitioners are external from your organisation, so all conversations are confidential and impartial.
Why use this service?
You can access workplace coaching for any issue you are experiencing at work. Here are some examples:
- Issues with a co- worker
- Issues with your manager
- Concerns about your job security
- Concerns about your end of year review
- You think you are being bullied.
What can I expect?
FairWay’s practitioners can equip you with the tools to manage issues in a constructive way. We will:
- Talk with you about what's happening in the workplace
- Help you look at the situation from various perspectives
- Work with you to figure out what to do about it
- Do some role playing so you feel prepared for upcoming conversations or meetings
- Help you structure the conversation so you can explain what is happening and how it's making you feel.
FairWay provides ongoing support, so you don’t have to start again from the beginning if you would like follow up sessions with the same practitioner.
Who uses this service?
Organisations sign up to Employee Liaison Service (ELS) and we help their employees to navigate through issues or advise them on the options that are available to them. This includes:
- Staff members
If your workplace has signed up, you can access independent, impartial and confidential workplace coaching services for free.
If you are not sure if your organisation is signed, get in touch with us on 0800 35 55 55 to find out.
You can get in touch by:
- Phone: 0800 35 55 55
- Online: ELS webform