The Speak Up service empowers your people to do this in a safe and confidential way – in the Fair Way way.
A safe and independent channel that ensures your people can voice concerns
We are often told to “speak up” if we have a problem – but that’s often hard to do.
Speak Up @ Fair Way is a confidential, external complaints service. It helps your people to raise sensitive issues or concerns they have about behaviours or actions in the workplace.
These might include:
- Bullying or unwanted behaviour by other people
- Concerns about breaches of the Code of Conduct or health and safety policies
- Someone misusing your organisation’s money or property
When speaking up is encouraged and employees know they will not suffer for raising concerns in good faith about suspected misconduct, this supports an organisation’s reputation, success and ability to operate – both now and in the future.
Our independent service enables your people to do this in a safe and confidential way, without fear of repercussions. It simplifies the decision about who to contact and ensures no conflict of interest.
This comprehensive service offers full compliance with the Protected Disclosures Act 2000, the Protected Disclosures (Protection of Whistleblowers) Act 2022 and the Privacy Act 2020.
- Provides employees with a safe space to disclose sensitive information with no repercussions from their employer or colleagues
- Simplifies the decision about who to contact regarding serious wrongdoing
- Delivers independence and impartiality by using an external organisation, meaning employees trust the process
- The ability to report anonymously ensures confidentiality and safeguards identity
- Eliminates any possible perceived conflict of interest within your organisation
- Sends a clear message that you value employee input and wellbeing
- Underpins organisational values of integrity and accountability
- Provides anonymised reporting to help make informed decisions for improving systems and processes
- Complies with relevant legislation
- Utilises industry expertise in dispute resolution
- Provides a safe place to work and helps to attract and retain top talent
- Consistency of approach, regardless of business unit
Independent and fit for purpose
Fair Way are experienced and trusted in providing this type of service. We have a dedicated Privacy Officer and the service offers full compliance with the Protected Disclosures Act 2000, Protected Disclosures (Protection of Whistleblowers) Act 2022, and Privacy Act 2020.