Facilitation is best-used to resolve disputes early. It’s about driving conversations and restoring communication between people who are in conflict. Our role to create a safe space where people can get talking again.
Kick-start conversations with facilitation
Broken workplace relationships can create a toxic environment for the wider team. The effects of a brewing conflict extend out well beyond those directly involved.
As a result, you may lose valuable team members. Our approach is to resolve disputes early by facilitating conversations and restoring communication through a mana-enhancing process. This could include a restorative practice approach.
Facilitators create the right environment and process for constructive conversations to take place. They are neutral and their role is to guide parties to an agreement in an informal but assisted manner.
Facilitation provided early helps people explore and reach consensus on issues before positions become entrenched and a dispute ensues. The facilitation process can be very useful for individual matters or wider teams experiencing dynamic issues.
- Restore communication
- Early resolution of issues
- Improve resilience and grow skills for future use
- Alleviate stress and anxiety
- Improve productivity and engagement
- Minimise need for adversarial processes
- Reduce involvement of advocates and lawyers
- Prevent costly disputes, grievances and settlements
- Create a proactive and positive conflict culture
- Reduced absenteeism
- More focused teams and higher work quality
- Use insights to assist learning and development
The right people and the right process for success
Our independent facilitators create an impartial environment, which internal staff can't.
Importantly, an environment of trust is created in order for constructive conversations to take place.
Challenging conversations happen in a safe and supported way.