An effective customer complaints system can boost your reputation as a customer-focused and trusted organisation, whatever your business.
Design and review
Enhance your internal complaints processes
All complaints and dispute resolution systems are different – one size does not fit all. As independent experts, we can ask questions and review your processes to help you identify areas for improvement.
If you’re creating a new system, we can provide guidance and expertise to support you to design and implement it.
We work with you to understand your organisation, your goals for setting up a system, and your internal resources. We then design the best complaints and dispute resolution system to meet your business needs.
What might be considered?
During a review or design process, we consider:
- relevant legislation, sector or industry codes, and your existing policies and procedures
- the nature of the complaints you receive
- best-practice complaints management
- opportunities to resolve issues early
- how our proposed system can best add value to your business
- ease of process navigation for all parties
What are the benefits?
Your organisation can:
- call on independent, expert advice
- identify and learn from complaints
- resolve issues early and effectively
- build trust and confidence in your brand
- mitigate reputational risks
- demonstrate commitment to your customer
Knowledge is always valuable
Feedback from customers is an invaluable source of market research and a business improvement tool. On the other hand, if it’s not managed well and complaints go unaddressed and unresolved, your organisation loses this information – and precious return business.
As independent dispute resolution experts, at Fair Way we can review your existing systems and processes and/or help you design and implement new ones. It’s all about resolving issues when they arise, keeping your customers happy and keeping them coming back.