Working at FairWay Resolution
FairWay is a great place to work.
We offer employees interesting work, challenge, variety and an opportunity to use their skills and experience in a friendly and supportive environment. We like to involve all our team members in important decisions that affect them, and we have an open style of communication.
The team at FairWay is committed to helping others find some resolution to their disputes. Although at times the job can be tough when dealing with clients or applicants who have had difficult experiences, the team’s collective sense of humour, resilience and empathy allow them to turn situations around, and feel rewarded by the outcomes they achieve.
We offer satisfying roles
Service Delivery Coordinator – Wellington
Are you looking to apply your admin skills for an organisation that makes a difference?
FairWay Resolution is New Zealand’s largest specialist conflict management and dispute resolution organisation. We are an independent, employee-owned company and each year our passionate team helps over 16,000 people in conflict to move forward. We offer a range services, including mediation, adjudication and specialist coaching - to help people with complaints, disputes and disagreements in both the public and private sectors.
We are looking for an administrative superstar to join our Service Delivery Team in Wellington. This role is responsible for the smooth running of the office and provides key support to the team including:
- Data entry and database management
- Coordination and arranging of venue, travel and accommodation bookings
- General administration and office duties.
We are looking for a team player who has:
- Experience working in an office administration role
- Excellent organisational skills along with the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines
- A positive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal; and
- The ability to work in a fast-paced changeable environment.
This varied role offers the opportunity to learn new skills and a chance to be part of a passionate team who make a difference for individuals, families and businesses.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Applications close Tuesday 26 June 2018 at 5.00pm
Download the position description here.
Resolution Co-ordinator (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Dunedin)
FairWay Resolution delivers all aspects of the conflict management cycle in an innovative, personalised and entirely fair way. FairWay is, a specialist dispute resolution company providing services and systems to solve disputes between organisations and the people with whom they come into contact.
Dispute resolution is an internationally-accepted alternative to solving disagreements that might otherwise end up in court. There are a variety of ways to approach disputes – mediation, facilitation and adjudication - and FairWay has the experience and the people who handle all of these areas, including the establishment of comprehensive complaint management systems. Their services are tailored to meet the specific needs of each client through the use of a team of highly qualified professionals.
This role has become available due to recent growth, we want to continue to ensure effective and timely disputes resolution across a range of schemes.
What will you be doing in this role?
- Working closely with all resolution staff monitoring and managing the progress of cases against time lines. This could include responsibility for scheduling of cases as well as identifying any health and safety and privacy risks, ensuring legislative requirements are met.
- Providing excellent levels of service to customers and our community of stakeholders by delivering clear communication of all arrangements made and all actions required to clients and customers.
- Delivering on service expectations and promoting integrated delivery of services across FairWay whilst working as part of a multi-disciplinary team, promptly and accurately actioning requests to keep the dispute resolution process moving forward.
What will allow you to excel in this role?
- Experience within a dispute resolution environment with considerable customer service experience.
- An understanding of dispute resolution processes particularly negotiation and facilitation and competence in gaining agreement.
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to remain calm and balanced and extract the relevant information from the customer, together with the ability to understand and communicate information.
- Strong administrative, planning and organisational skills.
- Good questioning skills, employing empathy and understanding, as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service.
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation.
- An appreciation and understanding of different cultural backgrounds, values, beliefs and perceptions.
This is a great opportunity for candidates looking for an exciting challenge in disputes resolution. Our roles offer variety, the opportunity to learn new skills and the chance to support the success of the business.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Download the position description here.