Working at FairWay Resolution
FairWay is a great place to work.
We offer employees interesting work, challenge, variety and an opportunity to use their skills and experience in a friendly and supportive environment. We like to involve all our team members in important decisions that affect them, and we have an open style of communication.
The team at FairWay is committed to helping others find some resolution to their disputes. Although at times the job can be tough when dealing with clients or applicants who have had difficult experiences, the team’s collective sense of humour, resilience and empathy allow them to turn situations around, and feel rewarded by the outcomes they achieve.
We offer satisfying roles
Accounts Administrator – Part time 20 hours per week
Are you looking to apply your skills for an organisation that makes a difference?
FairWay Resolution is New Zealand’s largest specialist conflict management and dispute resolution organisation. We are an independent, employee-owned company and each year our passionate team helps over 16,000 people in conflict to move forward. We offer a range services, including mediation, adjudication and specialist coaching - to help people with complaints, disputes and disagreements in both the public and private sectors.
We are looking for an experienced Part-Time Accounts Administrator to join our Finance team. This role will be responsible for the accurate and timely processing of invoices and preparing them for payment.
Why this role may appeal to you?
- We are open to consistent start and finish times that suit you, as long as you can work 20 hours per week. We are even flexible on the days you want to work.
- You would be working with a skilled finance team who are passionate about making a difference for our business.
- We are a small team who gets on well and have a good sense of humour.
- Be part of an employee owned company where your opinion counts, and you can participate in our success financially.
If you can see yourself as our Accounts Administrator, we would love to hear from you. Especially if you have the ability to work flexibly and cooperatively with internal and external stakeholders and have the following skills:
- Basic accounting knowledge and bookkeeping skills, and/or a high-level understanding of database type business technology systems or accounting systems and applications.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Well-developed computer skills, including use of shortcuts, search and similar systems navigation tools.
- Competent and accurate with data entry work.
- Very good task prioritisation and workflow management skills.
- Excellent attention to detail, including responsiveness to important recurring time frames.
- Resilience and adaptability and the ability to keep calm under pressure.
This varied role offers the opportunity to learn new skills and a chance to be part of a passionate team who make a difference for individuals, families and businesses.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close Monday 15 October 2018 at 5.00pm.
Download the position description here.