Working at FairWay Resolution
FairWay is a great place to work.
We offer employees interesting work, challenge, variety and an opportunity to use their skills and experience in a friendly and supportive environment. We like to involve all our team members in important decisions that affect them, and we have an open style of communication.
The team at FairWay is committed to helping others find some resolution to their disputes. Although at times the job can be tough when dealing with clients or applicants who have had difficult experiences, the team’s collective sense of humour, resilience and empathy allow them to turn situations around, and feel rewarded by the outcomes they achieve.
We offer satisfying roles
At FairWay we are always on the lookout for exceptional talent to join our dynamic team. Should you be interested in joining FairWay, please submit your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch when suitable vacancies arise.
Family Services Resolution Coordinator
Auckland or Wellington
We are looking for a Resolution Coordinator to join our passionate and dedicated Family Services team, who get job satisfaction from the difference they make in the lives of families each day.
Our Family Services is in an exciting period of growth, at a time when New Zealand is experiencing pressure to change to provide better care for families. Much of our current service is Family Dispute Resolution (FDR) and is available to anyone who has a dispute relating to the care of children. We work hard to create a service that reduces the stress on families involved in disputes leading to effective resolution for children and their families.
This is a great opportunity for someone with a passion for resolving issues through mediation. You will work closely with all resolution staff monitoring and managing the progress of cases against timelines. This could include responsibility for scheduling of cases as well as identifying any health and safety or privacy risks and ensuring that legislative requirements are met.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- An interest or understanding of family dispute resolution and family law
- Experience within a dispute resolution environment
- Experience within a contact centre / service delivery environment with considerable customer service experience
- Excellent case management and administration skills and a passion for resolving issues through mediation
- Ideally an understanding of dispute resolution processes particularly negotiation and facilitation and competence in gaining agreement
- Excellent listening skills with the ability to remain calm and balanced and extract the relevant information from the customer, together with the ability to understand and communicate information
- Good questioning skills, employing empathy, resilience and understanding, as well as the ability to provide excellent customer service
- A high degree of initiative and self-motivation
- Experience using Outlook, electronic case management systems, Word and Excel
- An appreciation and understanding of different cultural backgrounds, values, beliefs and perceptions.
Working with us
As part of the FairWay whānau, you get to make 70 new friends across our Auckland, Christchurch and Wellington offices. Our people thrive on making a difference each day and looking out for each other.
You’ll also enjoy some great perks working here as part of our Employee Benefits programme including insurance options, flexible working and more.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com. Applications close Monday 24 May 2021 at 5pm.
Back to top